The Wonders of Bible School

For the past few months Emily has wanted to be an astronaut when she grows up. She really wanted to visit Mars. But I guess she is putting that on the back burner for now. Here is today's conversation (for all those that don't know - Joy is Andrew's boss at work):


Emily: Mommy, how do you get to be a lawyer?

Mommy: You have to go to school for many years.

Emily: Well, the only school I go to is Bible School. I guess they will teach me how to be a lawyer. Yeah, they will. I learned a lot the last time I went to Bible School. Um, I wonder if I'll go to Bible School for many years. Probably. It's like 2 days. And then I'll be a lawyer. And I can have Joy's office! I need a phone and a big chair that spins around and around. And I'll make phone calls and be a lawyer just like Daddy. I'll work in his office. Actually, we can work together. Hmm, a lawyer. Mom, when is Bible School?

Mommy: Not for a VERY long time.

Emily: Well, I NEED it so I can go to work with Daddy. I need to tell Joy that I want to work with Daddy.


Print Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Dance (for awhile)

Answered Prayers

Allowance