Fruit Salad Bath

Mommy: Em, it is bath time. Let's go!

Emily: Why do I always have to take baths?

Mommy: Because otherwise you will be stinky. No one likes stinky kids.

Emily: Smell me. Do I stink.

Mommy: (I pretend to smell her arm) EWE! Stinky, Stinky, Stinky!

Emily: (Laughing) Let me smell...mmmmm, my arm smells like blueberries! Let me smell my leg. MMMM! My leg smells like strawberries! My feet...(she sniffs) just like bananas! What do my hands smell like? (she sniffs) PINNAPPLE! I smell so yummy I don't need a bath!

Mommy: You think you smell like fruit salad! Who wants to smell like fruit salad? And by the way, your feet do not smell like bananas!

Emily: Fruit salad smells so good that I don't need a bath. I'll just wait till I'm stinky.

Mommy: Nice try - get in the tub.


Print Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Dance (for awhile)

Answered Prayers

Allowance