Grand Bear Lodge

Grammy and Gramps took the whole family to Grand Bear Lodge. It was TONS of fun. They had a merry-go-round and a few other kid rides. Emily and her cousins wanted nothing to do with the "baby" rides. They wanted to go on the BIG rides.

Emily and her cousin (who is older by just 2 weeks) rode their very first roller coaster! For the first ride, both kids went with an adult. When the adults figured out that they were not needed, the two 4-year-old's rode this roller coaster over and over again. Look! No Hands!
This was not a slow coaster. It had dips. It had turns. And it went fairly fast. We learned that these 2 children are thrill seekers!
Have you ever been on a tilt-a-world? It goes round and round and round until you feel like you are going to vomit. (Or at least that is what Jessica feels like.) Emily rode this ride 3 times in a row! Mommy and Daddy could only handle it once each. I get nauseous just thinking about it!
And if you thought the tilt-a-world was a bad spinning ride...you should see these cars. All they did was go around and around and around. But you are spinning so fast that the car goes on it's side. Emily and her 4-year old cousin LOVED this ride. It went forward spinning really fast. Then (if that wasn't enough) it went backwards spinning really fast. Unnecessary if you ask me. I got sick just watching it. Emily thought this was one of the best rides yet!
Below is (left to right) Em's older cousin, Emily, and Daddy. This ride went quickly up in the air and then suddenly dropped. It repeated several times before the ride came to an end. I was SOOOOO worried putting her on this. What if she didn't like it after drop #1? I couldn't get her off and she would be screaming...I head terrible visions of what might happen. But she LOVED it! And ended up riding it nearly 10 times! (I'm not exaggerating!)


Video of the Up and Down Dropping Ride (I forgot it's name).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Dance (for awhile)

Answered Prayers

Allowance