Let It Snow!!!

Or rather, make it stop!!!! We have had 5 snow days in a row. Don't get me wrong, I love a good snow day; especially when I don't have to leave the house. But 5 days (plus 4 weekend days) where it was too cold for the kids to play outside IS A LOT!!!!

If it wasn't negative degrees (rarely) I did let the girls play for a bit. Here is Katie all bundled up and ready to play for 5 minutes.


A few trips down our hill...


And a few trips up the hill.


And they were done. When it is sooooo cold (-15 to 5 above), playing outside isn't really that fun!

As a side note, Molly really wanted to go with her big sisters. And she did a few times. But on this day, I got her all bundled (10 minutes of layering). We opened the door and she said "too cold mommy! Too cold!" Her foot never touched the snow. Lol! Luckily we had nothing better to do that day than dress and undress:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Dance (for awhile)

Answered Prayers

Allowance