Disney
In January, the whole Bach family packed up and went to Disney World for 11 days! To say it was a magical experience is an understatement. It was unbelievable. And I can't wait to go again!!!
This is one of my favorite pictures: Molly intently watching a parade. You can just see the look of amazement on her face. This trip I had more fun watching my children's reactions to things rather than actually seeing the things myself.

Notice Katie dancing in the background:)
Many more blog posts to follow... Stay tuned!
This is one of my favorite pictures: Molly intently watching a parade. You can just see the look of amazement on her face. This trip I had more fun watching my children's reactions to things rather than actually seeing the things myself.

Notice Katie dancing in the background:)
Many more blog posts to follow... Stay tuned!
Comments