Maybe we don't feed her enough???
(To the tune of Who took the cookies from the cookie jar)
Who ate the toilet paper from the toilet paper roll?
KATIE ate the toilet paper from the toilet paper roll!
Who Me?
Yes You.
The back story:
While I was giving Emily a bath, Katie kept trying to unroll the toilet paper. I finally just gave up and took the roll off the holder. She was bummed, but then went back to playing with her toys. Mommy won. (or so I thought.)
I was finishing rinsing Emily's hair and I realized Kate was VERY quiet behind me. When I turned around, Kate had a roll of toilet paper in her mouth (taken from the extra pile under the sink). When I tried to take it out of her mouth, she growled like a dog and shook her head NO. She would not let up her bite on the roll of paper. I finally got it free and there was a huge chunk missing from the roll. She just smiled. I retrieved the chunk. And still she smiled. I think she won that battle.
There is never a dull moment around here.
Print Page
Who ate the toilet paper from the toilet paper roll?
KATIE ate the toilet paper from the toilet paper roll!
Who Me?
Yes You.
The back story:While I was giving Emily a bath, Katie kept trying to unroll the toilet paper. I finally just gave up and took the roll off the holder. She was bummed, but then went back to playing with her toys. Mommy won. (or so I thought.)
I was finishing rinsing Emily's hair and I realized Kate was VERY quiet behind me. When I turned around, Kate had a roll of toilet paper in her mouth (taken from the extra pile under the sink). When I tried to take it out of her mouth, she growled like a dog and shook her head NO. She would not let up her bite on the roll of paper. I finally got it free and there was a huge chunk missing from the roll. She just smiled. I retrieved the chunk. And still she smiled. I think she won that battle.
There is never a dull moment around here.
Print Page
Comments