First Day at School
Our big girl:
Our baby went to her first day of daycare (she calls it school) today. We had been to visit several times before so she was familiar with the kids and Miss Pat. Jessica held it together during the drop off period, but then cried in the car talking to Andrew about how "she just went right in and didn't even care that I left!".
She had a WONDERFUL day. In answer to my question: What did you do today?
She replied:
Slide!
Swing!
Rock the babies!
Brush my teeth!
Play with Riley and Payton!
Go night-night with Frog.
Eat broccoli and turkey and cheese.
I know that all she said was true because Miss Pat sent home an album of pictures of her first day starting with breakfast, brushing teeth, eating broccoli for lunch, etc. Again, I cried while looking through it. I just love that Miss Pat right now:) She made my baby have a wonderful first day in a daycare setting. It means the world to me to know that she is well taken care of and that she is having fun while I'm away.
Tonight I read her a story from the Rhyming Bible (Genesis) and it talks about what God made. Our baby was listing off things:
God made mommy.
God made daddy.
God made Payton.
God made Riley.
And God made Miss Pat.

Our baby went to her first day of daycare (she calls it school) today. We had been to visit several times before so she was familiar with the kids and Miss Pat. Jessica held it together during the drop off period, but then cried in the car talking to Andrew about how "she just went right in and didn't even care that I left!".
She had a WONDERFUL day. In answer to my question: What did you do today?
She replied:
Slide!
Swing!
Rock the babies!
Brush my teeth!
Play with Riley and Payton!
Go night-night with Frog.
Eat broccoli and turkey and cheese.
I know that all she said was true because Miss Pat sent home an album of pictures of her first day starting with breakfast, brushing teeth, eating broccoli for lunch, etc. Again, I cried while looking through it. I just love that Miss Pat right now:) She made my baby have a wonderful first day in a daycare setting. It means the world to me to know that she is well taken care of and that she is having fun while I'm away.
Tonight I read her a story from the Rhyming Bible (Genesis) and it talks about what God made. Our baby was listing off things:
God made mommy.
God made daddy.
God made Payton.
God made Riley.
And God made Miss Pat.
Comments