"Daddy say, I'm so proud of you!"
Our baby is learning to use the big girl potty. It is very exciting news here around our house. I had 2 weeks off and decided it was time. She continually told me (back when she wore diapers) "Mommy, I'm going to poop on the stairs" or "Mommy, I'm going to poop on the couch", meaning she was going in her diaper on the stairs or on the couch. I figured if she could tell me before she was going, I was going to pick the location of her poop:)
And so potty training began...and is almost complete. We still have about one accident a day. But for the most part, she tells me ahead of time and we try to make it to the potty. She is also waking up dry at night and after naps. VERY EXCITING!
Yesterday when she woke up and went to the bathroom, she did her normal clapping and yelling "Yeah!". Andrew did his clapping and yelling too (like she instructs us to do). Then she turned to Andrew and said "Daddy, say I'm so proud of you!".
Andrew and I figure that she really doesn't need us anymore. She just needs someone who will repeat what she wants to hear:)
And so potty training began...and is almost complete. We still have about one accident a day. But for the most part, she tells me ahead of time and we try to make it to the potty. She is also waking up dry at night and after naps. VERY EXCITING!
Yesterday when she woke up and went to the bathroom, she did her normal clapping and yelling "Yeah!". Andrew did his clapping and yelling too (like she instructs us to do). Then she turned to Andrew and said "Daddy, say I'm so proud of you!".
Andrew and I figure that she really doesn't need us anymore. She just needs someone who will repeat what she wants to hear:)
Comments