A Tisket, A Tasket, The Bunny Hid a Basket!
That sneaky Easter Bunny hid our baby's basket under a blanket! He also left her music playing in the basket so that she would know where to look. Pretty smart bunny!
In her basket she found an MP3 player loaded with TONS of kids "mooo-sic". It had Mickey Mouse speakers (which were a big hit). The bunny also left some snacks, a puzzle, a few pairs of fun socks (Elmo is a new favorite of hers...although she has never watched Sesame Street???), sidewalk chalk, crayons, and a Cardinals picture book (I think that Easter bunny had someone else in mind for that book!).
She was very sedate looking through her basket. She wasn't quite sure what to think I guess. She had been playing with her basket for about 2 weeks and nothing new ever appeared in it until now...
These video's are longer than the ones we normally post - I hope they work:)
In her basket she found an MP3 player loaded with TONS of kids "mooo-sic". It had Mickey Mouse speakers (which were a big hit). The bunny also left some snacks, a puzzle, a few pairs of fun socks (Elmo is a new favorite of hers...although she has never watched Sesame Street???), sidewalk chalk, crayons, and a Cardinals picture book (I think that Easter bunny had someone else in mind for that book!).
She was very sedate looking through her basket. She wasn't quite sure what to think I guess. She had been playing with her basket for about 2 weeks and nothing new ever appeared in it until now...
These video's are longer than the ones we normally post - I hope they work:)
Comments