Katie's first Dance Recital

On Saturday evening it was Katie's turn to perform. During dress rehearsal during her song she said really loud, "wait! I have to go potty!" and then she proceeded to run off the stage. It was great entertainment:)





During the actual performance she stayed on stage the entire time and did most of the dance. I considered it a success! Now granted she did pull 2 kids down when they were doing their kick line and she almost came off the stage in the front after the song was over...but she is only 2! What really should I expect:)






Putting up her binoculars to find mom and dad:)





Singing We Wish You A Merry Christmas at the end of her show.





Meeting Santa and Mrs. Claus after the show.





And the elves too!





We are so proud of our littlest dancer! Way to go Katie!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Dance (for awhile)

Answered Prayers

Allowance