Sunday at the Park
While our house was being shown we sought refuge at Rock Bridge. Katie ran waaaaay too fast for her own good along the board walks and trails. She didn't take any major spills, though, just made her parents gasp in terror a few times.
The sisters decided that teamwork was the best way to navigate the steps.
Emily got adventurous and decided to venture into the Devil's Icebox. Daddy just enjoyed the fact that it was 50 degrees.
Emily also thought it was a great idea to purposely stomp in the stream on the floor of the cave.
Daddy: step on top of that rock, Em.
Emily: (splash) But I thought I would get my shoes wet and that rock is dry.
Daddy: step on top of that rock, Em.
Emily: (splash) But I thought I would get my shoes wet and that rock is dry.
Print Page




Comments