Thrown out the Window
Mommy: You two girls better stop fighting or I'm going to throw you both out the window!
Emily: I don't think that would work. And I don't think that is very nice. God sure wouldn't like that now would he? And Jesus wouldn't either. They would be mad at you. You don't want THEM mad at you, now do you? So what are you REALLY going to do if we keep fighting?
I couldn't stop laughing. And the whole conversation ended with us all hysterical:) No one was thrown out the window on this particular day.
Print Page
Emily: I don't think that would work. And I don't think that is very nice. God sure wouldn't like that now would he? And Jesus wouldn't either. They would be mad at you. You don't want THEM mad at you, now do you? So what are you REALLY going to do if we keep fighting?
I couldn't stop laughing. And the whole conversation ended with us all hysterical:) No one was thrown out the window on this particular day.
Print Page
Comments