More Cute Smiles - Week 10
Our littlest girl was supposed to be going to sleep for the night. (She now sleeps from 9pm to about 8-9am, WAHOO!, there is one 4am feeding in there.) We had given her a bath, gotten her pj's on, changed her diaper, read her books, nursed, and burped. Normally during the nursing she falls asleep and I just lay her down. Not tonight. I laid her in her bed, and this is what I saw:
I know that you are not supposed to engage a baby at bedtime - but this was an especially cute baby that really wanted someone to talk to:) We won't make a habit of this - but Mommy really enjoyed this "conversation". She did eventually close her eyes and go back to sleep - it just took awhile.
I know that you are not supposed to engage a baby at bedtime - but this was an especially cute baby that really wanted someone to talk to:) We won't make a habit of this - but Mommy really enjoyed this "conversation". She did eventually close her eyes and go back to sleep - it just took awhile.
Comments