Her Grasp on the English Language

So our girl is a talker...she has been for quite some time. Now she has started to correct us on grammar and such.

1. A while back, her grandma (Ba) was reading her Good Night Moon and read the words "Good night clockS". Our girl said, "No, it's good night clock. Not clocks. There is only one Ba."

2. Tonight she called me into her room after she was tucked in bed and when I went in there I found her sitting at the edge of her bed. I said, "What are you doing out of bed?" She replied, "I'm not out of bed. I'm on my bed. I'm just out of my sheets." So I was forced to rephrase my question, "What are you doing out of your sheets?" Augh. I hate it when she's right:)

3. The other day she wanted to watch a movie and I said we only had one available. She then told me, "I need choices." So then I said, "You can watch Blues Clues or nothing at all." Our girl snapped back, "well, that's not a very nice choice mom."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Dance (for awhile)

Answered Prayers

Allowance