Dessert Terrorist


We finish supper. A treat was promised if Our Girl ate all the veggies on her plate. She came through and so the treat was some of Andrew's leftover birthday pie. She loved it. She smeared chocolate cream all over her cheeks. She squealed in delight. It was almost too much for her. Then after the pie was all said and done, she turns slyly and says "Now... I want some cake!"

I mean this Pie thing was all well and good, but seriously Mom and Dad I know you're holding out on me - and I demand to see the chocolate cake. These are my demands. Unfortunately for Our Girl, we do not negotiate with Dessert Terrorists. There were some tense negotiations and then the pie-faced giver of ultimatums was hauled off into the tub. Alls well that ends well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your girl has started a terrorist trend. While she may be a dessert terrorist, Chad has named me a drapery terrorist, due to the lengthy amount of time he has spent helping me decorate my windows. I'm just following in your girl's footsteps! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Last Dance (for awhile)

Answered Prayers

Allowance