If you read the title and were expecting something inspirational, poignant and truly spiritual... then I would lower my expectations if I were you. Although true to the title, this post will revolve around prayer. May I just first say that this post could refer to the prayers of a strung-out father and mother both of whom had a day of hell with their beloved infant, three-year-old and puppy. Their prayers were something like: "Please God remind me that I love these people and remind me FAST!" another prayer might have gone something like: " If I can just make it a few more hours, they'll all go to sleep, please Lord in Heaven let them go to sleep." And, again, true to the title those prayers were (luckily for the daughters and puppy's sake) answered. But those are not the prayers to which the post's title refers. No. Allow me to set the stage. Jessica and Emily made chocolate pudding today on a whim. I am crazy-go-nuts for chocolate pudding. My favorite ...
Comments
I like that she has learned she has to stand up to put the last few on.
grandma and grandpa